At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, Boeing is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Boeing has implemented a new COVID-19 Vaccination Policy in Australia that requires all new Boeing Australia hires to show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved medical exception by 3 December 2021. For Victorian based employees, the compliance date is 26 November 2021.
All other global Boeing locations do not have a vaccination requirement at this time.
Boeing Singapore is seeking a HR Generalist, SE Asia to be based in Singapore supporting the people agenda for Southeast Asia.
Reporting to the HR Manager, this position will develop integrated HR initiatives and solutions to advance organizational objectives in areas such as leadership development, talent management, succession plan, performance management, team effectiveness, and compensation. Partners with leadership to design and implement workforce strategies to meet organization objectives. Leads or conducts employee investigations, tracks and monitors case activities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as a HR focal to customer management to understand business priorities and human resources planning, and facilitate HR service delivery
- Leverage HR data analytics and metrics to develop business case and measure progress on goals to drive business outcomes
- Work closely with HR Centers of Expertise to provide input for the design of HR programs in specific areas (e.g., performance & wellness, annual compensation review), and to support the delivery of such programs
- Conducts research and analysis necessary to counsel customer management on a wide range of issues and advises management on the interpretation and application of various human resources processes and policies.
- Investigates employee concerns or complaints, works with cross functional teams to develop solutions
- Plans and provides for support on various human resources processes
- Works closely and provide guidance to HR team members in the development and implementation of new or revised human resources programs, policies or processes
- Liaise with government agencies and manage labor relations matters
- Participates on special projects or teams as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
- Recognized qualification in HR discipline or related field.
- HR certifications would be an advantage.
- IHRP Certification Preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
- Minimum eight years of solid Human Resources generalist experience with regional coverage
- Able to multitask, organize, prioritize and structure tasks and information. Willingness and ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, able to present at management and staff meetings.
- Strong computer skills, particularly using Excel and PowerPoint. Previous Workday use and experience will be an advantage.
- Subject-matter expertise in general HR policies and practices.
Other job related information
- Candidates must have authorization to work in Singapore and the Company will not be sponsoring Employment Visas.
- Benefits and pay are determined in line with Singapore labor market practices. This is not an expat assignment.