The Attorney-General’s Chambers is looking for a driven, articulate and numerate candidate to be responsible for providing talent management solutions for development and retention of talents in line with the organisational strategy and direction as well as the formulation and review of internal Human Resource (HR) policies and practices.
Career & Talent Development
- Review and update the competency and career development frameworks
- Promote competency-based performance discussions and facilitate the upskilling of managers
- Develop and implement relevant tools to support officers and supervisors in their career development conversations and planning
- Manage and administer in-house talent development initiatives such as coaching and 360 feedback
- Draft and design communications campaigns to encourage a culture of feedback and career conversations
- Manage the administration and management of sponsorship frameworks, policies and initiatives (including but not limited to scholarship bonds as well as budget management)
- Review policies and frameworks governing the terms of sponsorships including related HR policies
HR Policies & Practices
- Formulate and implement agency-level HR policies and practices in line with Whole-of-Government frameworks and guidelines, whilst striking a balance in meeting with the needs of the business lines and individuals.
- Review existing policies and related processes to meet with current and future needs of the organisation and trends
Adhoc HR Projects/Initiatives
- Take part in and contribute to adhoc HR projects/initiatives to broaden exposure as required by Supervisor
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years’ of relevant working experience, with demonstrated ability in talent development and/or policy review preferred
- Experience in HR project management involving management of contracts, vendors and budgets will be advantageous
- Some knowledge of Performance Management, Competency Framework review or HR policy work would be beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a flair for writing
- Good IT skills with knowledge of and/or appreciation for HR analytics.
- Numerate, detail-oriented and meticulous
- Strong analytical, planning, problem-solving and communication skills.
The AGC offers a salary commensurate with your experience and qualifications, Annual Variable bonuses, performance bonuses and annual increments based on merit. We invest in our officers and support their career aspirations so that they can reach their fullest potential. We also place great importance on our officers’ physical and mental well-being through work-life harmony programmes.