The Attorney-General's Chambers plays a pivotal role in enhancing the rule of law and strengthening the efficiency and integrity of Singapore's legal system. It also assists the Judiciary in the fair and impartial administration of justice in Singapore in carrying out its prosecutorial functions.
As the Government’s legal adviser in all aspects of public administration law, criminal law, international law and legislation, AGC is able to provide a vast array of legal expertise for the good governance of Singapore.
We invite interested applicants who meet our requirements to submit your applications online. The successful applicant can look forward to a greatly satisfying career in a prestigious and respected Organ of State: the Attorney-General's Chambers.
Career & Talent Development
• Review and update the competency and career development frameworks
• Promote competency-based performance discussions and facilitate the upskilling of
• Develop and implement relevant tools to support officers and supervisors in their
career development conversations and planning
• Manage and administer in-house talent development initiatives such as coaching
and 360 feedback
• Draft and design communications campaigns to encourage a culture of feedback
and career conversations
• Manage the administration and management of sponsorship frameworks, policies
and initiatives (including but not limited to scholarship bonds as well as budget
• Review policies and frameworks governing the terms of sponsorships including
related HR policies
HR Policies & Practices
• Formulate and implement agency-level HR policies and practices in line with
Whole-of-Government frameworks and guidelines, whilst striking a balance in
meeting with the needs of the business lines and individuals.
• Review existing policies and related processes to meet with current and future
needs of the organisation and trends
Adhoc HR Projects/Initiatives
• Take part in and contribute to adhoc HR projects/initiatives to broaden exposure as
required by Supervisor
• Minimum of 2 to 4 years’ of relevant working experience, with demonstrated ability
in talent development and/or policy review preferred
• Experience in HR project management involving management of contracts, vendors
and budgets will be advantageous
• Some knowledge of Performance Management, Competency Framework review or
HR policy work would be beneficial.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a flair for writing
• Good IT skills with knowledge of and/or appreciation for HR analytics.
• Numerate, detail-oriented and meticulous
• Strong analytical, planning, problem-solving and communication skills
The AGC offers a salary commensurate with your experience and qualifications, Annual Variable bonuses, performance bonuses and annual increments based on merit. We invest in our officers and support their career aspirations so that they can reach their fullest potential. We also place great importance on our officers’ physical and mental well-being through work-life harmony programmes.
All new appointees will be appointed on a two-year contract in the first instance.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
As a Corporate Partner, AGC supports the professional development of our HR Team in the IHRP certification.