Assistant Director, Human Resource & Centre of Excellence (COE) Operations, Corporate Services Division #SGUnitedJobs The Attorney-General’s Chambers is looking for a driven and articulate candidate with keen interest in personnel workforce management to join the organization. You will be responsible in providing integrated HR services and solutions to the line departments which include workforce/ manpower solutions, advice on personnel policies as well as formulation and implementation of internal HR policies and frameworks.
Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Operationalise and implement agency-level HR policies and frameworks.
- Work closely with other team members to design and review process improvements for various personnel engagement, operational HR processes and policies.
- Identify, manage and address potential work challenges and their implications to the team.
- Partner with various stakeholders – both internal and external including Senior Management, vendors and representatives from other agencies.
- Partner the management in conceptualizing and operationalizing multi-faceted organisational strategies, policies and operational models to enhance efficiencies in human resources.
- Degree in any discipline preferably in Human Resource Management/ Organisational Development.
- At least 5 years’ of relevant working experience. Some public sector and human resource working experience would be preferred.
- Some experience in HR operations, Performance Management, Job Redesign, Strategic Workforce Planning or other personnel management projects would be advantageous.
- Experience/ Familiar with end-to-end HR processes including business partnering
- Knowledge of HR analytics and/or behavioural insights will be advantageous
- Strong analytical, planning, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Experience in designing and deploying organisation-wide personnel projects.
The AGC offers a salary commensurate with your experience and qualifications, Annual Variable bonuses, performance bonuses and annual increments based on merit. We invest in our officers and support their career aspirations so that they can reach their fullest potential. We also place great importance on our officers’ physical and mental well-being through work-life harmony programmes.