- Full spectrum of talent acquisition processes such as ensuring manpower requisition is approved, job posting, screening of CVs, interview arrangement, career fair, etc.
- Develop, implement and manage an effective onboarding program
- Updating candidates on recruitment outcome and updating of recruitment tracking records
Employee Life Cycle:
- Responsible for full spectrum of onboarding cycle not limited to conducting HR induction, etc.
- Responsible for new employee introduction in quarterly newsletter
- Ensure complete on-boarding documentation according to internal and external audit standards, including reference checks, etc.
- Create/Maintain employee profile in HRIS, printing of staff pass, off-boarding cycle
- Responsible for employees’ medical checkup arrangement such as pre-employment, mandatory medical assessment, audiometry, specialist claims, health screening claims, training course medical examination, etc.
Training & Development:
- Coordinate Company Training Needs and align with training program to meet business requirements
- Responsible for full spectrum of Training & Development process not limited to course registration, maintenance of training records, training evaluation in compliance with programme funding and organizational policies
- Prepare and monitor the implementation of training bonds
- Ensure Training ISO documentation are in place in accordance to internal and external audit standards
- Responsible for HRIS implementation and maintenance
- Document management of employee life cycle such as recruitment, staff confirmation, termination/dismissal, transfers, personal files, records and temporary contract management
- Preparation of business visa letter, staff certification letter etc.
- Assist in review of HR policies and processes to ensure compliance to statutory requirements
- Attend all employees’ enquiries pertaining to HR matters except C&B matters
- Manage MOM Passes administration include Common Contractor
- Assist in staff engagement event, health talk
- Ensure organisation charts, job descriptions are updated
- Liaise with Government authority on new foreign worker onboarding process
- Diploma with at least 2 years of hands-on experience in HR operations functions including payroll
- Knowledgeable in Singapore Employment Legislation such as Employment, CPF and Income Tax Act
- Proficient in Microsoft Office,preferably with Timesoft and familiar with HRIS systems
- Strong problem-solving skills and sense of responsibility
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player with ‘can-do’ attitude
- Candidate with Marine Shipyard experience is an added advantage
- Family-oriented working environment
- Flexi Working hours
- 5 days work week,
- Transport and lunch provided
- Medical & dental benefits/insurance
- Staff welfare