We are looking for a highly driven and results-driven individual to join the Keppel learning team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to drive learning excellence across Keppel Group in multiple geographies. You are instrumental in equipping our Keppelites with future-ready skills, knowledge, and capabilities to take Keppel to new heights
- Develop and implement new group learning initiatives aligned with the Keppel Learning Strategy. The strategy drives a high performing culture through learning experiences and learner centred design.
- Spearhead Group learning strategies to build new capabilities to strengthen Keppel’s Vision of delivering solutions for sustainable urbanization safely, responsibly, and profitably.
- Lead Keppel’s learning agenda as a conduit of expertise in areas related to learning and development.
- Identify and adapt latest trends in learning methodologies & workforce development for Keppel Group’s context and application.
- Consult for business stakeholders to formulate learning solutions that reflect and support business priorities and needs.
- Create a global self-directed learning culture through Keppel Digital Learning
- Utilize policies and programs to drive and transform Keppel’s businesses, in collaboration with business leaders and other stakeholders, to nurture the next generation of leaders who are well grounded in Keppel core values.
- Design learning experience journeys to drive Keppel’s digital transformation
- Monitor and review effectiveness of learning programs through well-defined objectives, drive delivery standards e.g., learning metrics
- Passionate about helping people learn and realise their full potential.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design and implementation of scalable learning solutions.
- Business-oriented thinking with corporate experience in introducing and managing learning interventions across multiple stakeholders in large organisations.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to think big picture and consider hands-on implementation.
- Experienced in learning & development, talent management and learner engagement practices.
- Strong communicator with good ability to build relations with stakeholders and vendors
- Some practical experience with Office 365, Learning Management Systems (LMS) and visual design
- Strong team player and motivated self-starter
- Good knowledge of e-learning platforms and learning practices
- Degree in any discipline. IHRP certification preferred.
- In accordance with the requirements set by the Singaporean Government and due to the nature of the role requiring work onsite, it is a requirement for all new employees, as well as contractors, to be fully vaccinated* against COVID-19.*Fully vaccinated means individuals have completed the full regime of an approved COVID-19 Vaccine, including the respective post-vaccination period to ensure the vaccine has become full effective, according to prevailing vaccination guidelines as advised by Ministry of Health (MOH).
Anyone who is unable to be vaccinated due to an approved and/or recognized exemption condition may apply for special consideration.
Applicants will have to provide full vaccination details during recruitment process, in compliance with company’s regulations.