To enhance the candidate experience, IHRP will streamline and standardise the assessment process by consolidating both remote and on-site assessments to be delivered via a single platform named Prometric, effective April 2023.
In addition to the launch of Prometric, IHRP will also introduce changes to a few other areas starting from 2023 onwards.
The changes are:
- Our brand-new Integrated Paper
- Change in Eligibility Criteria for CPs & SPs
- New Experience Assessment (EA) Process
- Simplification of Fee Categories
- Change in Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy
Download your guide to the new IHRP revamped assessment to understand the changes!