With effect from 1 June 2018, IHRP has been appointed the programme manager for the SkillsFuture Study Award for HR.
The SkillsFuture Study Award for HR is one of the key initiatives under the HR Industry Manpower Plan (HRIMP) to strengthen the HR profession in Singapore. It supports HR professionals to continually deepen their skills in the sector, allowing them to be more effective in developing people strategies that benefit the workforce and support business transformation.
- Singaporeans with at least two years of HR work experience (including unemployed individuals seeking to re-enter the workforce)
- Committed to deepening skills in HR
- Have track record of contributing to learning and training of self and/or others
- Not a previous recipient of any SkillsFuture Study Award
- Not a recipient of any fully funded scholarship/sponsorship for the same course(s)
- Must not have commenced the course at the point of application
- Course(s) must commence no later than Sep 2019 for the 1st 2019 window and Mar 2020 for the 2nd 2019 window.
- For courses that comprise several modules, applicants must complete all modules leading to the full qualification (e.g. to achieve a Certification of Completion)
Courses that start within this period
(Opens 4th Mar – 30th Apr 2019)
|Mar 2019 – Sep 2019|
(Opens 1st Sep – 30th Sep 2019)
|Oct 2019 – Mar 2020|
*Note that you will only be able to apply during the said application periods above