Date & Time
16 Aug 2018 8:00AM to 17 Aug 2018 6:00PM
Shangri-La Hotel, 22 Orange Grove Road, Singapore 258350
Two passes to giveaway
IHRP will be giving away two exclusive delegate passes (worth S$1,495 per pass) to our certified professionals for the upcoming Human Resources Training & Development Asia 2018, happening on 16 & 17 Aug.
Register to stand the chance to get the passes
Note: You have to be a IHRP certified professional in order to qualify.
About the event
With its unwavering growth since 2014, Training and Development Asia has penetrated into the Asian market as the guidebook for all HR professionals in the L&D field. The fulfilling four years has witnessed a paradigm shift in the training industry which has left a footprint on HR and organisational development.
This intense two-day conference bridges the gap between the industrial change makers and the HR profession through transformational knowledge-sharing and implementation of cutting-edge strategies and programmes.
Gain access to industrial groundbreakers’ success stories in building a high performing organisational capability by attending this conference. Additionally, wrap your head around the complexities of talent development and break the code to empowering your employees with a business goal in mind.
Why should you join?
1. Top-of-mind agenda topics
- The most compelling and heavily research-driven L&D topics with a compact agenda, inclusive of more than 15 case studies and engaging panel discussions.
2. International exposure
- Accelerate your L&D practices by hearing from dedicated thought leaders in this field who will deliver high impact presentations that will be insightful, thought-provoking and adaptable to your organisations.
3. High quality networking
- Network with more than 150 C-level executives and senior HR leaders at Asia’s most informative training and development symposium.
4. Accelerator series
- Rapid-fire 15-minute case studies on talent development strategies from winners of varied L&D categories within the region.
5. HR Hackathon
- Collaborate with peers across industries and crack your brains on specific deal-breaker case studies within the stipulated time frame and propose game changing solutions that revolutionise existing market models.
More information on the event here